Tech Support Engineer Tier 3
About The Position
Cynet support team provides expert technical support for worldwide customers and responsible for:
- Installation, configuration and finetune Cynet products remote and on-site.
- Working with customers to ensure full deployment and support.
- Create supporting documentation for customers
- Provide formal remote and onsite training with on the job training to Cynet customers
- Provide Tier3 support – include deep investigation, provide workaround to various problems while meeting SLAs.
- Working closely with the SoC, Research and Development teams to ensure quick resolution
- Understand customer needs and help to shape Cynet product.
- Excellent communication skills and a passion for providing top notch service. (written and verbal)
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and server platforms with emphasis on Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server.
- Good knowledge of Mac and Linux distribution.
- Experience with Networking protocols & Networking tools (TCP/IP, Ports, Telnet, Netstat).
- Excellent problem solving.
- Team player.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English.
- Nice to have
- Familiarity with cyber security domain.
- Experience working with Active Directory – Forests / Sites / Replication / Gpo etc.
- experience with Databases & SQL queries
Travel aboard up to 40%
Who we are
Cynet is a security platform that protects organizations from breaches by automated threat discovery and mitigation throughout all attack stages across the entire environment. Cynet is the first solution that protects the entire environment, by correlating users, files, network traffic and host activities with a complete set of threat prevention and detection tools, and joined by pre-set and custom auto-remediation policies for post-compromise activity. By unifying all aspects of breach protection in a single interface, Cynet eliminates the need for multi-product security stacks, and the dependency on high level security skills.