Security Solution Architect
About The Position
Cynet, a fast-growing, award-winning cyber security start-up, is looking for a talented and experienced Solution Architect to join its Customer Success group.You will be responsible for leading cross-group efforts to ensure the best design and execution of our end-to-end architecture plans for our customers worldwide.
- Onboard new customers- Lead the architecture and deployment phases of our customer’s onboarding process by quickly understand complex systems and requirements, find the correct solution for their needs and manage it closely until full deployment.
- Consulting, training, responding to pre-sales escalations, and Customer Success and Support teams
- Training- Overseas Cynet training program (Enrich self-service channels, define courses and certifications, webinars)
- Work closely with Product and Customer Success to align, consult and adjust Cynet’s solution architecture.
- Minimum of 7 years enterprise IT experience that includes at least 2 years of hands-on software development, DevOps engineering, or systems architecture for security solutions
- Hands on experience in building enterprise solutions with mature governance processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and presentation skills- Present data in a digestible and visual friendly format
- Strong interpersonal skills, and a proven track record of working cross functionally to resolve customer issues
- Organizational skills to make procedural decisions and ensure that deadlines are met
- Analytical and research skills to diagnose and solve business and technical problems
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Business proficiency in English is a must
- Willingness to travel when needed