About The Position
- Investigating security alerts from the Cynet platform in order to detect threats and conduct live incident response engagements.
- Investigate and analyze programs and software using analysis programs to identify threats and classify malware based on threats and commonalities
- Identify unknown threats for our global clients through advanced threat hunting services to complement the standard Security Operations Center services
- Performing analysis and forensics on security threats, malware and attacks in the wild, using industry standard platforms and tools.
- Engage with global enterprises a daily basis.
- Work with research team to perform tests and uncover new attack vectors.
- Enhance, develop and configures threat hunting tools
- Investigate and issue threat intelligence and malware analysis report
· 1+ year of technical experience within the network, IT or cyber security domains.
· Strong understanding of network architecture and protocols (e.g. HTTP, DNS).
· Hands-on approach to problem-solving
· Ability to understand and learn complex technological systems and identify critical areas
· Exceptional analytical skills, creative out-of-the-box thinking\
· Analytical mindset with research orientation
· Strong presentations and training skills.
· Experience in operating security tools (e.g. FW, IDS, SIEM, Endpoint protection).
· Working as an analyst in a Cyber SOC - advantage.
· Experience in exposing and exploiting vulnerabilities – advantage.
Who we are
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of breach protection. Cynet couples unmatched prevention, detection and response capabilities with extreme ease of operation, providing protection to all their organizations regardless of their security teams size and prior skill. Cynet is the trusted partner of multitude organizations worldwide, Small to large enterprise alike, in their journey towards fully automated threat discovery and mitigation.
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors.
Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.