About The Position
Cynet is looking for a Security Analyst for our Security Operation Center.
We are looking for someone who loves to analyze data, who “thinks outside the box,” is eager to learn new technologies and wants to make a footprint in the Cyber Security realm.
- Investigating security alerts from the Cynet platform in order to detect threats and conduct live incident response engagements.
- Performing analysis on security threats, malware and attacks in the wild, using industry standard platforms and tools.
- Engage with global enterprises a daily basis.
- Computer science/Information Systems student or information security related course student/graduate (HackerU/John Bryce/See-Security/Kernelios/etc.).
- Basic understanding of network protocols and services (TCP/IP (OSI model), UDP, HTTP(s), DNS, ICMP, ARP, SMB)
- Basic understanding Windows OS/Linux architecture and components.
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong self-studying abilities.
-Excellent inter communication skills/team player.
- Ability to work in 24/7 shifts - minimum three shifts a week, including nights..
- Development skills in Python/C++
- Familiarity with basic/common attacks and techniques (e.g. ARP Spoofing, DNS cache poisoning, password dumping, etc.) – big advantage!.
- Big Data analytics - – big advantage!.
- Knowledge of Windows Internals (PE / Processes / Threads) - Huge advantage!!!