Security PreSale Engineer- Dach Region
About The Position
Cynet is seeking a talented, passionate, energetic, self-motivated Sales Engineer to support its Business Development activities in the EMEA.
In this position, the primary responsibility would be to drive and manage the technological evaluation stage of prospects. Any task would be done in tandem with the sales team as a technical adviser and product expert. The ideal candidate must be able to articulate technology and product positioning to both business and technically oriented prospects throughout the sales cycle.
The individual must be self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and accustomed to extensive travel.
- Manage and coordinate any technical requirements in the Sales process.
- Become a trusted advisor for our prospects and customers
- Perform business and technical needs discovery, technical demonstrations of the Cynet solution in face to face meetings and web sessions.
- Responsible for presenting the Cynet solution to prospects face to face, at field events (Conferences, seminars etc.) and web sessions.
- Able to respond to functional and technical elements of RFI/Ps.
- Able to convey customer requirements to the Product Management teams.
- Design implementation of solution according to customer’s technical requirements and business needs.
- Deploy and implement Cynet solution, from planning of acceptance, through installations and resolving of deployment issues.
- Understand the Attack life cycle and where the Cynet solution helps and eradicates this issue
- Articulate and demonstrate Cynet solution, and position products and services relative to competition through presentations and/or conference call discussions to architectural groups, major lines of businesses, and C-Level executives
- BSCS/BA/MBA or equivalent and applicable work experience. Prior pre-sales experience in Endpoint Security, Enterprise
- Networking or IT Security solutions
- In-Depth knowledge of overall security industry trends, products and solutions, IT governance, risk management, endpoint
- solutions and compliance requirements
- Prior knowledge of Endpoint Security as it relates to the Attack life Cycle
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to present effectively in front of large groups, both technically and
- non-technically oriented
- Ability to understand business problems of C-level executives; discuss these problems and present & prepare solutions
- Ability to perform both independently and collaboratively as a strong team member
- Experience supporting and working closely with a pre-sales and sales organization
- Strategic approach to technical selling with a professional understanding of customer expectations
- Knowledgeable in one or more of the following: IDS/IPS, NGFW, SIEM, EPP, etc.
- Solid analytical/problem solving skills with capability to identify solutions to unusual and complex problems
- Experience of administering endpoint security-based cloud solutions and architecting then with prospects and clients
- Highly motivated self-starter that does not need day-to-day management
- Travel required (up to 40% or more at peaks)
- Experience in Ethical Hacking – an advantage
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of breach protection. Cynet couples unmatched prevention, detection and response capabilities with extreme ease of operation, providing protection to all their organizations regardless of their security teams size and prior skill. Cynet is the trusted partner of multitude organizations worldwide, Small to large enterprise alike, in their journey towards fully automated threat discovery and mitigation.