Head of Product Department Cyber Expert
About The Position
What will you do :
- Analyze the market trends, competitive landscape and new business opportunities of the security market.
- Develop overall product roadmap, product strategy, pricing and licensing for the product line.
- Maintain a product backlog that aligns with the roadmap as well as the needs of the various stakeholders of the organization.
- Own product requirements and driving the product life cycle through development and product launch.
- Work closely with R&D to deliver high quality products on time, scope and quality.
- Build positive relationships and trust through strong cross team interactions, on-time delivery, high quality products, continuous innovation, and exceeding expectations
- Develop and execute product launch plans.
- This role will report to CEO
You are :
- 7+ years of product management experience with companies developing software products.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent management and organizational skills.
- Strong background in Cyber security.
- Proven Business-analytics proficiency.
- Must be willing to travel internationally.
- Highly independent and self-driving person.
- Excellent human-interfacing skills.
- A technology/engineering related bachelor’s degree.
- Must be hands on- no people management for now
What will also be nice if you have:
- Background in IT-security, SaaS and Cloud.
- A MBA.
Who we are
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs and researchers to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of Security management & breach protection. Cynet couples unmatched prevention, detection and response capabilities with extreme ease of operation, providing protection to all their organizations regardless of their security teams size and prior skill. Cynet is the trusted partner of multitude organizations worldwide, Small to large enterprise alike, in their journey towards fully autonomous Security management platform.
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors.
Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.