About The Position
- This team works closely with Cygnet's development team in finding new detection methods and publishing research.
- Perform static and dynamic analysis of malware/ransomware/apt
- Research new and existing cyber-attack techniques and find alternative solutions to detect these attacks.
- Work with development team to deliver new detection solutions.
- At least 3 years of security research
- Experience with static and dynamic analysis
- Highly experience with malware research – a must
- Master in Windows Internals
- Experience with reverse engineering (x86/x64)
- Knowledge of networking and internet protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS etc.)
- Good programming skills (Python/C# and C++)
- Experience with vulnerability research - an advantage
- Bachelor degree in Computer science or related - an advantage
- Offensive cyber-security experience - a big advantage
Who we are
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of breach protection. Cynet couples unmatched prevention, detection and response capabilities with extreme ease of operation, providing protection to all their organizations regardless of their security teams size and prior skill. Cynet is the trusted partner of multitude organizations worldwide, Small to large enterprise alike, in their journey towards fully automated threat discovery and mitigation.
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors.
Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.