Channel Sales Manager
About The Position
- What will you do
Channel Manager will responsible for recruiting, managing, educating and enabling qualified Channel Partners in order to achieve corporate sales objectives.
- Recruits new partners in the different territories to support the sales efforts within the region.
- On boarding new Channel partners.
- Handle Sales and Technical Enablement of strategic partners in region.
- Manages the day to day relationship between strategic partners and Cynet.
- Ensures that strategic partners meet the requirements of their tier in the Cynet Channel Partner Program.
- Drives attendance to Cynet Training Sessions.
- Acts as a liaison between strategic partners and Cynet sales representatives.
- Delivers Value Propositions and other key messaging to partner community.
- Utilizes SFDC to enter meaningful partner touches.
- Meets or exceeds quota for strategic partners.
- Learns and maintains in-depth knowledge of Cynet product, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with partners.
- Reviews, monitors and reports on deal registrations.
- Communicates product launches and promotions.
- Executes marketing programs with the help of marketing in order to drive leads from the field.
- Serves as main point of contact for Cynet’s resources.
- Maintains responsibility for overall relationship management.
- Drives Channel activities in each one of the territories based on the local requirement and culture to drive qualified pipeline.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- MBA- advantage
- Proven experience as a Channels Sales Manager.
- 4+ years or more in selling business to business, 4 years of related experience in a high tech software company across the EU market.
- Knowledge of sales of software or computer related products with emphasis on web infrastructure security.
- Selling Cyber Security - advantage
- Strong presentation and communication skills mandatory. As well as skills in time management and organization
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
- Fluent English and communication skills.
- Willingness to travel at least 40%