Channels Account Manager North America
About The Position
What will you do
- Recruits new partners in the different territories to support the sales efforts within the region.
- On boarding new Channel partners.
- Handle Sales and Technical Enablement of strategic partners in region.
- Manages the day to day relationship between strategic partners and Cynet.
- Ensures that strategic partners meet the requirements of their tier in the Cynet Channel Partner Program.
- Acts as a liaison between strategic partners and Cynet sales representatives.
- Delivers Value Propositions and other key messaging to partner community.
- Meets or exceeds quota for strategic partners.
- Learns and maintains knowledge of Cynet product, competitive products and technologies and industry trends and share this knowledge with partners.
- Reviews, monitors and reports on deal registrations.
- Communicates product launches and promotions.
- Executes marketing programs with the help of marketing in order to drive leads from the field.
- Serves as main point of contact for Cynet’s resources.
- Maintains responsibility for overall relationship management.
- Drives Channel activities in each one of the territories based on the local requirement and culture to drive qualified pipeline.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
You are :
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- MBA- advantage
- Proven experience as a Channels Sales Manager.
- 4+ years or more in selling business to business, 4 years of related experience in a cyber security vendor across the US market.
- Selling Cyber Security – must!
- Strong presentation and communication skills mandatory. As well as skills in time management and organization
- Ability to close business while achieving a high level of partner satisfaction.
Who we are
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors.
Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.