Regional Sales Manager UK
About The Position
What will you do :
- Manage, develop and promote Cynet product & services within the UK Territory.
- Building pipeline within his territory.
- Submitting weekly forecasts to his manager.
- Updating Salesforce.com with all the opportunities in the territory.
- Evaluate the needs of existing and potential clients and transform them into sale opportunities.
- Prepare, present, and negotiate financial and technical proposals both to existing and potential clients.
- Handle after sales customer support to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Coordinate and Allocates resources – human, financial, technical, etc. – to complete his task and achieve his goals.
- Develop the Chanel Relationship and recruit Channel Partners in his territory.
- Responsible in front of Cynet Management for the total profitability of the company activity in his territory.
- Represents the local company and its values in its relationships with major customers, suppliers, and professional bodies.
- Experienced in selling technology to corporate customers within his territory.
- Experienced in selling Cyber Security Solutions- Advantage.
- Experienced working in a Start-Up/early stage environment.
- Experienced working with Channel Partners/VARS within his territory.
- Entrepreneurial/Self Starter personality.
- Ability to travel within his territory 40%-50% of the time.
- Ability to work in a team environment to leverage resources effectively and efficiently.
- Effective written and verbal communications skills.
Who we are
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of breach protection. Cynet couples unmatched prevention, detection and response capabilities with extreme ease of operation, providing protection to all their organizations regardless of their security teams size and prior skill. Cynet is the trusted partner of multitude organizations worldwide, Small to large enterprise alike, in their journey towards fully automated threat discovery and mitigation.