EMEA SDR Team Leader
About The Position
Cynet, a unique, promising start-up in the field of Cyber Security is looking to add a passionate, goals-driven to build and manage SDR team.
The SDR Team Leader will manage and grow the Sales Development Representative (SDR) team whose goal is to generate revenue by developing opportunities for the field sales team across EMEA. The manager’s responsibilities include:
- Recruit, train and optimize a team of SDRs responsible for inbound and outbound sales engagements.
- Refine the sales pitch and process to achieve optimum results.
- Establish metrics and help the team improve by understanding their performance.
- Manage inbound lead flow and track efficiency of sales and marketing programs
- Help create a fun, high energy environment where people love coming to work.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leadership to ensure success of online marketing campaigns
- Work as a self-contributor on specific territories as it will be defined and agreed with the VP Sales EMEA.
- Working days – Monday – Friday.
The SDR Manager should possess the following skills:
- 3+ years of B2B sales management experience
- Outbound call center management experience strongly preferred
- Self-starter with proven success as a sales leader
- Experience selling into the Mid Market / Enterprise markets - strongly preferred
- Experience selling cyber security solutions - strongly preferred
- Experience using CRM tools such as SalesForce.com
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Technically adept
- Language - English- mother tongue + French a huge advantage! As well as other European Languages.
- Ability to work independently and manage to high-level goals and metrics
- Strong task management and ability to drive many complex sales cycles at once
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Who we are
Cynet was founded by an elite group of seasoned security entrepreneurs, researchers and SOC practitioners to build a single, autonomous platform centralizing all aspects of breach protection. Cynet couples unmatched prevention, detection and response capabilities with extreme ease of operation, providing protection to all their organizations regardless of their security teams size and prior skill. Cynet is the trusted partner of multitude organizations worldwide, Small to large enterprise alike, in their journey towards fully automated threat discovery and mitigation.
Cynet 360 is the world’s first autonomous breach protection platform that consolidates and automates Monitoring & Control, Attack Prevention & Detection and Response Orchestration across the entire environment.
Cynet 360 pioneers the use of Cynet Sensor FusionTM to continuously analyze all activity signals from the protected environment: user activity, process behavior and network traffic to provide threat protection of unmatched accuracy coupled by automated remediation workflows for all core attack vectors.
Cynet 360 eliminates the need of complex multi-product security stacks, making robust breach protection within reach for any organization, regardless of its size and security skills.
What will you do
“Day in the Life”
On any given day the SDR team leader will be meeting with his/her team members to provide side-by-side coaching as well as call monitoring. They will also be measuring and reviewing the effectiveness of call campaigns to report to the VP of Sales. The SDR team leader will be responsible for optimizing call scripts and making recommendations for future campaigns.
The SDR Manager role will be compensated on a mix of base salary and sales commission based on personal and team target performance.