About The Position
Cynet, a fast-growing, award-winning leader in advanced threat detection, is looking for tier 2 tech support engineer for a unique role that includes professional services elements.
If you have a passion to help customers across the globe achieve their goals, resolve issues quickly and you have a strong tech hands-on experience - send us your CV’S!
Cynet support team provides expert technical support for worldwide customers and responsible for:
* Work with new customers to ensure full deployment and full readiness- installation phase and training.
* Delivering tier 2 support- Respond to customers’ inquiries and technical problems, through email, live sessions, and telephone.
* Analyze problems, investigate and provide solutions to various problems while meeting SLAs.
* Close cooperation with the Research and Development teams to ensure quick resolution.
* Understand customer needs and help to shape Cynet product.
Work Days Monday - Friday, work hours 14:00-23:00 except Friday 08:00-17:00
* Excellent communication skills and a passion for providing top notch service. (written and verbal)
* Strong technical troubleshooting skills and problem solving.
* Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating system and server platforms with emphasis on Windows 2008/2012/2016 Server.
* Experience with Networking protocols & Networking tools (TCP/IP, Ports, Telnet, Netstat).
* Excellent problem solving.
* Team player.
* Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills in English.
Nice to have
* Familiarity with cyber security domain.
* Experience working with Linux or Unix and mac Operating Systems.
* Experience working with Active Directory – Forests / Sites / Replication / Gpo etc.
* experience with Databases & SQL queries.